Lovingly made in Australia, the KARA KINI is a bandeau kini with a wooden hoop centre front feature. It has an open back with ties at the nape and mid back. Worked in our sustainable fabric, made with ECONYL® regenerated fabric made from nylon waste like fishing nets.
THIS IS FOR THE BIKINI TOP ONLY- MATCH ME BACK WITH ANY OF OUR BRIEF STYLES
Our model is wearing a size extra-small bikini top. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 63.5cm (25”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
- Suited to smaller and larger cup sizes (A-E CUP)
- Quick-drying, stretch swim fabric
- Wire-free bust with no padding
- Fully lined
- Wooden hoop centre front
- Made in Australia
- Rinse immediately after use
- Rinse with cold water
- Hand wash with care
- Do NOT bleach
- Do NOT tumble dry
- Do NOT dry clean
- Avoid contact with suntan lotions/oils and rough surfaces